Crystal Springs Recreation Area - Rules
- Open from dawn until dusk.
- Trails are open to foot and bicycle traffic only.
- Stay on designated trails.
- We recommend you wear safety equipment while biking.
- Take your trash with you as you leave.
- Leave all rocks, animals, plants, and other natural features undisturbed for future visitors.
- Please do not feed or approach wild animals.
- Be mindful and respectful of other users.
- Be prepared for all weather conditions and dress appropriately.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Hunters, please be aware of the NO HUNTING zone. Contact the Town of Wytheville for information on obtaining a hunting permit.
- Wear blaze orange during hunting season. Information regarding hunting seasons can be found on the Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources website.
2 Primitive Campsites
You cannot drive to the campsites. Carts are provided to transport your gear from the parking area to the campsite.
Sites must be reserved in advance by calling the Town of Wytheville Parks and Recreation Department. 276-223-3378
Campers must remove their own trash
Check-in at 1:00 p.m. Check-out at 12:00 p.m.
There are 5 backcountry backpacking campsites, please call the Wytheville Parks and Recreation Department to register. 276-223-3378